Sunday, March 1, 2009

Unconscious Mutterings

This a free association game from LunaNina. Feel free to play along in the comments, on your own blog, or in your head.

I say...and you think...
  1. Pain :: yes please

  2. Lego :: my Eggo

  3. Trooper :: State Highway Patrol

  4. Flicker :: photosharing

  5. Character :: He is a

  6. Determined :: resolved

  7. Wing :: and a prayer

  8. Control :: freak

  9. Automatic :: transmission

  10. Yeah :: whatever
And yes, I know that Leggo of my Eggo has two g's, but actually my first response was the picture of stepping on a lone Lego in the dark. Most parents will know what I am talking about. I couldn't really put that image into one word...unless it was "#&*!".

1 comment:

Dante d'Amore said...

Lego was a good answer no matter what (because that was what I though too, lol, except I wasn't bright enough to think about the spelling difference).