Saturday, April 25, 2009

Whoops

I have a friend/acquaintance, that I have known for a long time. She is fairly open and forthcoming about all aspects of her life, including sexual ones. We are not particularly close, yet she makes no secret of certain activities with her husband. I have never disclosed the dynamics or details of my relationship with her.

Her husband is a contractor, he has had trouble finding work locally and has been in Texas working for several weeks. Last week he came home for a visit and for sex (her words, not mine). Friday, she was telling another friend and me about his homecoming. She was also talking about going to the tanning bed. Somewhere in the mix, she said, "you should see my ass." and proceeded to show us the top part of one of her cheeks. It was a very nice shade of red. I was a bit taken aback, I commented, "I didn't know you and Scott were into spanking." She gave me an odd look and replied, "what are you talking about, I got burnt at the tanning bed."


This weekend is beautiful. I have all the windows open to air out the house. In two short days, I will be with J (at least, I hope they're short). I am excited and filled with nervous energy. We have both had a busy and stressful month. I cannot wait to settle into my submission and that mindspace of serving Him. This will be a much needed respite for both of us.

5 comments:

A.S.S. said...

lol... once did a post about possible excuses one could use for a red bottom, and tanning too long made the list. Does sound like she was telling the truth though.

:)
Todd and Suzy

M:e said...

What a delightful 'whoops' moment....started my week off with a smile.

You may already be with J by now....if it will now be VERY soon. Enjoy, lovely one....I know you will.

love and hugs xxx

Hermione said...

LOL - I loved that Whoops moment! I wonder what she thought about it.

Now I need to find A.S.S.'s post about possible excuses for a red bottom.

Hugs,
Hermione

Moi said...

Giggles. Hope your time with J is enjoyable...should be right about now, yes?

Alice said...

Thank you all for your well wishes. My time with J was better than I ever dreamed of (as it always is). I am back, happy and relaxed (though now missing him). Know that this week, all was right with my world.