Monday, June 23, 2008

Just mutterings

WTF! I have no idea why the comment option was missing on my last post. I cannot figure out how to change it. Hopefully this one will be back to normal. I am still a little fuzzy-headed. I am way to old to stay up all night. I should be recovered by the weekend. I am aiming for a more substantial post then. And considering that my lack of sleep did not seem to effect my current state of neediness and arousal, it will probably be about sex.

I have joined FetLife and have been pleasantly surprised to find many of my favorite bloggers already there. I am pretty impressed with the site and the general mood there. Members, so far, have been open and respectful. Check it out. It's free and is set up similar to Myspace or Facebook. My profile name there is alreadyhispet. I have just started looking around and interacting there in the last few days.

Sorry, this too is short and sweet.

But I have promises to keep
and miles to go before I sleep.
~Robert Frost

My latest listening pleasure:



and since a little Norah is never enough:



okay, just one more...

3 comments:

Paul said...

Alice, thanks for the music, both listening and visual pleasure.
Warm hugs,
Paul.

Greenwoman said...

Love Nora...I loved the middle song because I'd not heard her do it live before. Its a remix version from the CD. Very nice! ((hugs)) Hope you have a terrific week. *smiles* A little bit of nooky story won't be remiss later this week either. *winks*

Alice said...

Paul,
Always good to hear from you. I've missed seeing you.

Shannee,
I love her too. What a terrifically sexy voice. The week has been good. I'll see about a story over the weekend.