Monday, May 5, 2008

What did you expect?






Do you have an inclination for BDSM?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Submissive

(((Note: This quiz is not totally comprehensive because of the length such a quiz would be. I kept it sex-based because I felt that psychological profiles and motivations were too complicated and vary too greatly among people that practice BDSM.)))

It feels good to serve. A lack of control in the bedroom can be fun and relaxing. Being with a dominant person wouldn't be a bad idea.


Submissive


100%

Masochist


82%

Degradation Lover


82%

Exhibitionist / Voyeur


79%

Experimental


79%

Bondage


64%

Switch


21%

Sadist


18%

Vanilla


4%

Dominant


0%

The overall results of the did not surprise me. There are a few things that I did not expect, but which may have resulted from the wording of the test. Though 21% switch is a low score, I have never considered nor wanted to switch. I also do not know where the 18% sadist score came from, unless it is a desire to occasionally inflict pain on my co-workers or my sister. He may be pleased to see that I scored 79% exhibitionist, though I think that much of that score actually represents the voyuer side, but He is training me. I was really glad to find out that being with a Dominant person is not a bad idea.

No comments: