Wednesday, April 16, 2008

tag

This is a tag that has been making its way around blogland. I am not tagging anyone, but feel free to take it or pass it on.

My earliest BdsM -related memory is .....playfully wrestling with a high school boyfriend. He pinned my hands behind my back and I thought about having him tie them there.

At school I ....love getting into spirited philosophical discussions.

My first BdsM relationship/interaction was .....at age 18, my college boyfriend held my wrists above my head and pinned my legs with his while we were fucking. I had the hardest orgasm I had ever had.

I don't like talking about ....my personal life and problems with anyone I am not extremely close to.

My most treasured BDsM possession is ...a riding crop that I have kept from when I used to show horses.

I wish I had ....less debt and enough money to fix things around the house.

I wish I hadn't .....this one is tough, because I try not to live with regret, but...I probably wish I hadn't let some of my friendships fall by the wayside.

My favorite gadget is ...my Dyson vacuum cleaner, I love it!

I'm very bad at .....asking for and accepting help from people.

I'm always being asked ....for advice, from my friends, and for money, from my sons, ironic, since I don't have much of either to give.

Its not fashionable, but I love ...being a grandma.

The last big belly laugh I had was ....hanging out with my friend Josh, as he sang the score from 'High School Musical'

If only I could be sure .....I don't think we can really be sure of anything.

On-line community friends say I am ....conflicted. I guess that comes from being a submissive, trapped inside of an assertive bitch.

I often wonder .....what in the hell we are doing in Iraq and how I can model my convictions for my grandchildren.

No comments: