Monday, August 18, 2008

Google meme

When I started this blog, I did a search for blogs with Alice or Wonderland. I was actually trying to look at other related templates. I came across a 17 year old blogger in the UK, who happened to have written an Alice inspired post. I have kept reading her blog because she is a very talented photographer and is refreshingly honest in her posts. It is good to sometimes be reminded of the teenage drama and angst that we all experienced. I always feel a bit guilty, like I am her mother reading her diary.

Anyway, she had this little game (which I am choosing to call a meme) posted on her blog and I thought it would be fun. Oh, to be 17 again - NOT. Just for the record, I used my real name in the search, but I am replacing it with Alice here.

Type the following into Google and choose from the first page...

1: Type in "[your name] needs" in Google search:
Alice needs to be spanked!!!
She certainly does.

2: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
Alice looks like she is done laying her eggs for the year.
I bloody well hope so.

3: Type in "[your name] does" in Google search:
Alice does a nude photo shoot with Allure?
Shhh, it hasn't been released yet.

4: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search:
Alice hates spiders more than I do.
arachnophobia anyone?

5: Type in "[your name] goes" or "...has gone" in Google search:
Alice goes underground.
If I am missing for awhile, you will know where I am.

6: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search:
Alice loves books.
yes, yes I do.

7: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google search:
Alice eats shit.
I hate having to eat one's own words.

8: Type in "[your name] has" in Google search:
Alice has 5 boards of equal length.
Guess I'll have to make that spanking bench.

9: Type in "[your name] works" in Google search:
Alice works one-on-one with management.
Now would be a good time to ask for that raise.

10: Type in "[your name] lives" in Google search:
Alice lives a poetic life in San Diego with two cats and a bougainvillea.
Don't tell the dogs!

11: Type in "[your name] died" in Google search:
Alice died after the police waved on the lorry carrying the calves, despite the fact that protesters were still occupying the road.
What an absolutely tragic end.

12: Type in "[your name] will" in Google search:
Alice will go to the Grammy's with that gorgeous guy from the movies.
Ok, ok, it's Sean Connery, now quit asking.

Gee, that was rather fun pretending to be 17 again. I really didn't think the Google thing would work that well. Don't worry, more grown-up posts coming soon.

No comments: